Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Book Tagged

I know I'll kena this sooner or later. Expected from Milly.

1. Total number of books I've owned: Too many liao.

2 & 3 – Last book I bought and read – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Have to read to learn some tactics of kau-lui.

4. Five books or magazines that mean a lot to me : -

A) Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs - teach me how to kao-lui.

B) In Search Of Excellence by Thomas J. Peters and Robert H. Waterman Jr. - teaching us how to fun a company. I don't know why I read such book, but this is a book I stolefrom my father's bookshelf and read.

C) Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown - And now, this is still the best seller in Malaysia. If not mistaken, this book has been the 'Undefeated' for one and the half year already. The plot is really interesting, full of suspence, and very nice... (Pssst... especially the X-rated part)

D) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey - A self-improvement book which teach people how to improve themselves. Be Proactive --> begin with the End in Mind --> Put First Things First --> Think Win/Win --> Seek First to Understand... Than to be Understood --> Synergize --> Sharpen the Saw.

E) 100 Ways to Beat The Market by Gene Walden - OK, I'm not suppose to read this. But I read this just to know some skills in investment only mah.


5. Tag 5 people and have them to (re)-fill this out on their blogs (cannot use back the same old one).
- Milly - because I kena tagged by her.
- Loc1717 - because he tagged Milly, and I kena tagged by her.
- Msau - because she tagged Loc1717, and Loc1717 tagged Milly and I kena tagged by her.
- Mumsgather - because she tagged Msau, and Msau tagged Loc1717, and Loc1717 tagged Milly, and I kena tagged by Milly.
- mama22beas - because she tagged Mumsgather, and Mumsgather tagged Msau, and Msau tagged Loc1717, and Loc1717 tagged Milly, and I kena tagged by her.

Auntie Lilian 'run chicken (escape)'. She was supposed to be the 6th victim. But since I can only tag 5 people, then she considered escape this time.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home