Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I Bought A Book!!!

I rushed myself to the nearest bookshop after finished posting my comment on Auntie Lilian's post. Thinking of aftering my XXX, I decided to take a try, AT LEAST A TRY, since I trust Auntie Lilian so much.

The bookshop isn't that big. It is just a 2 story shop. Therefore, I entered the bookshop with my RM50. I got lots of money, hehehe, because i don't spend necessarily, that's why. I went to the novel section. There aren't many books there. For all I know, I'm stupid enough. I never heard before many author of those books. But at least, AT LEAST, I'm not fully stupid, okay? I heard about Snow White before. Thinking about Doctor Liew's Snow White Story Part 1, 2 and 3, I was thinking how original was his storyline. Therefor, I made a choice to buy this book.

Yes, I'm having this book with me now. I didn't know the actual story of it. Yeah, I know I'm stupid. So ended up, I bought the book for RM 17.90.

When I reached the counter, the staffs and all the queuers were laughing at me. See lah, those uncivilize people. What lah...... I just thinking of giving a try only mah.

11 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    You make me laff also wor. What version of snow white? The fairy tale for kids or something I never heard of? LOL!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    The original wan. Snow white and the 7 dwarfs. Sleepy, Angry......

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Tiuniasing said…

    My sense of humour is getting out!! What is so funny though??

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    ahahahahah...tiuniasing can't gues what u r saying ... haha

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Msau said…

    snow white ahh..ur target all below 12 years old gals wan meh??? hehee

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Su Zen said…

    why snow white?!?!?! lolol wrong target laa

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    tiuniasing : Because of love hor, I have to spend my money and time to buy the 'Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs' leh. And then summore children version wan. How malufied?

    Milly : Never mind lah. You also confused mah.

    Msau & SuZen : no lah, but this is the only book I heard about it before. Other than that, 'listen also never listen before'.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Never mind Mr Kiasi, the knowledge will come into good use in future when you need to tell bedtime stories to your chewren. LOL! Once upon a time, there was a princess name Snow White. She lives with 7 perverted old men who digs. Hahaha.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    5xMom : One stone kills 2 or more than 2 birds.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.sicab.org/sicab/foro/discount-phentermine.html discount phentermine discount phentermine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home