Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Lover Murdered

I was waking up at 10.00 a.m. on that day. Thinking that I'm so bored, nothing to do, and then very tired some more, therefore I decided to continue lying on my bed. As I was lying down, I accidentally dozed off.

From part of the dream was forgotten. I only remember I invited XXX to my house, and she agreed. My parent wasn't at home at that time. And then I accidentally killed her. The reason I killed her was also forgotten. The way I killed her was also forgotten. I think is either suffocated her or accidentally stabbed her. But she died on the spot. I was gan-cheong at that moment. Thus I went to the goldsmith shop behind my house to get a guni-sack. And I ran home with it.

After reach home, I test her breath. But I can't help. I love her, but I really don't know what to do. I gave her my last hug, and inserted her to the guni-sack. I brought along the guni-sack to don't know where also (I think is either the forest or the seaside), and throw her there. I ran back home.

After a few months later (still in my dream), I realized that it was XXX's birthday. Therefor, I made a call to her. Her phone wasn't answering. Thus, I called her mom. Her mom picked up her phone and answered my called. She sounds like crying horribly. From that onwards, then only I realized that I've murdered XXX. I'm so stupid!!! I really don't know what to do. I was thinking of telling her the whole story that I've murdered XXX, but I scared she'll scold me, "WHAT?!?!? YOU ARE THE MURDERER?!?!?! GIVE BACK MY DAUGHTER! GIVE MY MY DAUGHTER!!!" So, I was thinking of commit suicide before to solve all the problems.

While I was thinking, I woke up (11.00 a.m.). Luckily this was only a dream. I shiffered the whole day and can't concentrate my work. Lucky. I SMSed XXX later, and was known that she is still alive.

12 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger invisible sheen said…

    ha...weird dream...i have a dream dat i lost all my loved ones,my family too...and i would wake up in cold sweat. when i walk out frm my room and see them all sitting there, there's this huge wave of relief, like everything is going to be ok.
    ehe,mayb u r angry at XXX dats y u dream this? or u did sumting wrong?

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Msau said…

    wah..this really call 'love until killing her'? haha..dream for few months liao oso haven't wakeup..very long dreaming wor..

    btw, u back very fast ahh..I tot I gonna eat mango when miss u dim..haha

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said…

    Wa, u queit queit chicken come back huh...

    and now talk about your dream... yee? why not wet dream keh? like that can attract more people ma :>

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Su Zen said…

    hehe so that's why you asked that question. very good it's just a dream. welcome back \o/

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger CLF said…

    Bad omen.... believe it or not!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Hollow sheen : No ak. I love her very much. I just never seen her for months only mah.

    msau : accidentally mah. You never watch chinese drama before meh? Always accidentally stab get or accidentaly push her aside and bang against the wall mah.

    Never mind lah, you can still eat your mango and miss me.

    I come back very fast wan. How can I leave the blogosphere? According to http://www.blogger.com/tour-end.g hor, they said you can set up a blog in less than five minutes. Seriously. So, what for wait so long?

    loc kee : not quiet quiet chicken come back. I miss you all mah.

    Wet dream I think long time ago got happened once before, but also forget liao lu.

    Su Zen : very good she is still alive.

    CLF : But she is still alive wor.

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Old people say if you dream of someone die, you must tell someone else to break the bad omen. Or else the person will get into accident. Since you blog it, it has been broken lor.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger invisible sheen said…

    wa...y i suddenly change to hollow le?

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    muahahah...wat a good dream and question u posted.

    I dont understand the nd last paragrapgh la..u said u killed her, but "From that onwards, then only I realized that I've murdered XXX." Does it mean, u can forget after killed her? If so, ur dream is dam good la..can forget..

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    5xMom : Oh... then next time if got good dream hor, I won't tell anyone lah.

    hollow sheen : invisible = hollow.

    bugz : anything can happen in dream.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Starwing said…

    5xmom: i dream about this 2 friend of mine met with an accident, next day, they are gone (2 seperate incident)

    Hi mrkiasi

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home