Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Monday, June 20, 2005

Thanks God!!! (Run Very Fast, A Wonderful World)

Something has troubled me yesterday. Yesterday was a nightmare, but today I can say the dark cloud has went off... I don't want to say anything about yesterday. For those who knows what happened yesterday, pleae don't reveal out in the comment session. *Please note, I'm always a kind person. I don't wish to be so cruel.


_ says: hi
Alphonso Tan: hi
_ says: i am lonly
Alphonso Tan: so?
_ says: want accompany me?
Alphonso Tan: accompany what?
_ says: be with me
Alphonso Tan: bz ler
_ says: u are same like the boy
_ says: bore with me liao
_ says: :(
Alphonso Tan: one question
Alphonso Tan: are you fooling me actually?
_ says: about?
Alphonso Tan: the love love things.
_ says: no why
_ says: are u
Alphonso Tan: I wonder why the 'Alphonsoisme' has been spreaded so widely.
Alphonso Tan: even my friend used that
_ says: wat is alphonism mean?
Alphonso Tan: something which invented by me
_ says: got relation with love?
Alphonso Tan: yes
Alphonso Tan: of course
_ says: wat relation?
Alphonso Tan: for more information about Alphonsoisme, please refer to here
Alphonso Tan: http://alphonsotan.blogspot.com/2005/04/cyber-sex.html
_ says: do realy love me?
Alphonso Tan : I think you are just fooling me.
_ says: no
_ says: are u fool me?
Alphonso Tan: then nvm lah
Alphonso Tan: maybe I'm too young for you
Alphonso Tan: BTW, I got someone to introduce to you
Alphonso Tan: a better man
_ says: who
Alphonso Tan: smarter,
Alphonso Tan: richer
Alphonso Tan: wait first
_ says: u dun love me rite
Alphonso Tan: too young for you lah
Alphonso Tan: http://www.liewcf.com/blog/archives/2005/06/fifteen-reasons-to-date-with-me/ (Sorry ah, LiewCF)
Alphonso Tan : he is a great guy
Alphonso Tan : do feel free to email to him
_ says: u dun love me becos u wan dump me
Alphonso Tan: not to say I dun love,
Alphonso Tan: but the fact is
Alphonso Tan: this year got exam
Alphonso Tan: and I'm so young
Alphonso Tan: and we nvr seen each other b4
_ says: if u dun want me pls tell me..
Alphonso Tan: ...bla bla bla...bla bla bla...
Alphonso Tan: maybe better be friend first,
Alphonso Tan: maybe you'll find a better person
_ says: u got new gf now?
Alphonso Tan: I don't have any gf now wor
_ says: why u talk so nasty too me
Alphonso Tan: aiyo...
Alphonso Tan: I'm so busy nowadays,
Alphonso Tan: how to be with you???
_ says: if u got new gf pls tell me
Alphonso Tan: I dun have any gf now
_ says: if u dun want me pls tell me
Alphonso Tan: if can choose hor...
Alphonso Tan: we know each other not long enuff
Alphonso Tan: and then
Alphonso Tan: no picture also
Alphonso Tan: so maybe can say so lah
Alphonso Tan: not to say I'm cruel
Alphonso Tan: or maybe you can think about that
Alphonso Tan: but I certainly feel that I don't suit your taste
Alphonso Tan: nor will give happiness to you
_ says: ok from now
_ says: u call me auntie



Thanks GOD!!!!!! I'm considering whether should I have a gf now or not. What do you think?

*BTW, this is the first time I was approached by a girl.

9 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    kahkahkah, just ignore him?/her lah. Block la. Whatever la. Anyway, got topic to blog good enuff liao. Yau cheok sou mah hor? (got untung)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Msau said…

    wahh...like tat all auntie mai kena suspect liao?? hehee..

    wonder ah kiasi really so charm meh??

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Mama22Beas said…

    Belum habis baca...i mau pengsan oredi!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous melvin.foong said…

    haaha naughty boy what u did yesterday? Make a girl pregnant a? Happy father's day oo

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    5xMom : Oh... Luckily she read this post, and then she removed me from her list after she informed me everything.

    msau : Yaloh, I so 'charm' and also 'cham'. Today got another bunch of girls from my school approached to me. I wonder what changes have I made.

    mama22beas : I started to pengsan 2 days ago already. I can't sleep well, eat well...... At last......

    melvin.foong : I didn't meet her before. How to make her pregnant?

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger venus said…

    err she doesn't sound suitable for you,mr.kiasi

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Tiuniasing said…

    Muahahaa... Poor Kiasi!! BE A HERO LAH, DON'T BE A COWARD!!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site! film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home