Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Want A Pretty Girl? Want A Handsome Boy?

Question out here: Who doesn’t want themselves or their kids have a good partner in their live? I bet most of you do.

It is normal here. But I don’t know why I am so kinky.

For those Astro Dynasty subscribers, I think you know what is going on. I mean the Astro Chinese Pageant contest will be coming soon. Every year, this event will brings many supporters and audience to the studios or sitting in front of their idiot box. OK, I admit some are just to wash their eyes only. Sometimes, I do also. Don’t need to say any pageant contest lah. Even everybody is chasing the Korean Drama ‘Jewel In The Palace’ everyday just to see the pretty of Lee Yung-Ae. Izzit? Don’t lie lah, I know most of the boys do. And girls also, you weren’t miss out too. I can see most girls that I’ve met online and my school friends will ask me to download tonnes of celebrities. Got what lah, Orlando Bloom lah, McGregor, Jesse McCartney lah……Why all like that wan?

Sometimes I can’t get the real meaning why people like to chose lengluis and lengzhai wan? By the time they get old already, also so ugly. Don’t try to deny lah. Mr Kiasu has posted how many times already. Here got, here got and here also got.

By the time the pageant show starts, every of my family member starts crowding in front of the idiot box and open their eyes big big. I am always sitting at the back. Watching every contestant coming out, the 'hoohaa'ing sounds will filled in the hall. Is either good or bad. One thing I can say that my taste is bad enough. Example when a contestant is coming out, my father and mother will start the thing first, "Haiyoh, you see lah this girl. Breast so leper. Mouth so big. Teeth so yellowish. So ugly. And then so fat summore. Lidat how to enter the contest? How to become Miss Malaysia? Tell me lah..." Even my younger sister also support that statement. I stare at a moment. Thinking that the girl is also quite OK mah, what's wrong with that? The worse part is, I'm thinking of who to marry later. Pretty girl? Won't lah. My condition like that, how to get a pretty girl? I scare that my parents won't allow me to marry any girl later. Haihzz... so difficult.

I don't understand why boys prefer girls with good looking, ig brest, long hair, thin waist, big buttock, cissy sound, no wear spec…… and girls always want their bf to be macho, rich, handsome looking, 6-foot tall...... And because of this, various operations were underwent. Now did they look as natural as last time?

OK, I admit that I dream girl, XXX, is a little bit chubby looking, quite short, wear specs, short hair. So what? I feel the kindness in her. I know she is nice and good. I think she can become a better partner than those pretty girls outside. So what? What for need a pretty girls. And one thing for sure is, pretty girls attract many boys. Don't ever think that you got the 'coli' to show off and get those girls lah. Even if you get so, I think the relationship won't last long. Trust me. Even I haven't encounter this before.

So, is it good to have a pretty or a macho looking partner? Think twice.

27 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Shanker said…

    i get wat u mean. i give remarks like u do by saying the girl is "okay wat..quite cun" when me and my frens are yumcha'in and kap-in girls but they will alwiz say things like "aiya... not cun", "face like chee b*i" etc etc...

    and i do think that it's better to go for a girl that looks average. cun chicks sadly nowadays seem to be so money minded. the bf mus be filthy rich, mus drive a car, have loads of money to spend on her, take her shoppin and etc etc... sigh.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger mooiness said…

    Good analogy: when you drive a Ferrari, damn expensive upkeep, everyone looks at it, everyone wants to touch it, and everyone wants to go for a ride in it. Pretty soon, you don't even enjoy the Ferrari anymore. :P

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger emotionalistic said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger emotionalistic said…

    The first thing that attracts us to a person is their physical look. This, we cannot deny. So from there, we will try to approach him/her to get to know that person more. If he/she is friendly and nice to talk to, then it is good news. However, if he/she has such bad attitude or personality and we find it hard to talk to them, then we call it a quit. So, the conclusion is that the physical look still comes first....then only comes the personality.

    P/s: Ask yourself honestly. Do you approach someone whom you think is ugly??

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Msau said…

    I think all people like to see/watch pretty thing wor..I do..no matter lenglui lengzai leng flower leng car or watever la...hehe
    When come to bf/gf ler wor...I think its really depend on wat u wan lor..some ppl refer lenglui, some ppl refer nice ppl, some ppl prefer 'safety feeling'...this is called 'one willing to hit and one willing to enjoy by hit' .. noone ask u go for pretty but $$$$ eyes gals mah..oso noone ask u go for urgy but nice heart gal wor..u want mai go for urself lah...:pp

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Shanker said…

    i agree with what emotionalistic said and yes physical attraction is FIRST then only u see if u wanna kau the person anot wat.

    but sometimes there girls "seem" nice than only u realise they so $$$$ minded. My fren kena tipu like hell.

    Another topic to bring up.. how many of you have realised a leng lui having a bf that looks like a soh*i? what do the girls see in them? i think its definately beyond the looks cos they are looking at his fat wallet la!!!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    How many lengluis and lengzhais out there? Still normal looking people got life partners mah. So, looks is important but beauty is an individual preference.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    Its great to hv a lenglui gf but u aso must think that, actually u r in dangerous situation. As mooiness said, ppl like nice thing ma..later ur beautiful gf kena rampas by those chee b*i kia..

    and the nature's law is "pretty gal with soh*i guy"..dun u all realize it?!U try go those shopping complex, look for couples. U can c either lengchai/lenglui will have a 'not so' good looking partner.

    so kiasi, no worry..u not so good lokking will have a good looking gf..

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    hmm..leng chai n leng lui just depends on ppl nia...!! i look at gal which is very pretty but my fren say not pretty...hmm..pretty not pretty not neccessary..more importan tis the kind lor..!1hhahha..if pretty but is evil oso no use lor

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    shan#1 : I think not only that lah. They even beat up thei bfs also :p

    mooiness : Good one. But there are so many people is going for the ferrari, and only the richest man got the deal.

    emotionalistic : I donn't think I will go after an ugly girl, but most probably an average looking girl. Like what Hollow Sheen said before. I don't want a girl to go with me just because of my handsome looking *kembang*.

    But me thinks looking is a bridge for us to find a partner in our life loh.

    Msau : So, what you prefer leh?

    Shan#2 : I think not only girl friend lah. Even a normal friendship with a girl is also the same. They make no difference.

    5xMom : But I can see girls usually will choose boys who can suffer from their bullies wan loh. If boys can stand girls attitude, he is accepted (not she).

    bugz : That one is because lenglui/lengchai too choosy or no money mah.

    Milly : That's why. Sometimes I also dunno how to answer them when I came acroos a question, "This girl pretty anot?"

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Shanker said…

    hey bugz... u bang kau Mr Kiasi say he not handsome eh!! hahaha. kesian him la. hehe.

    and yea la.. true oso wat u said. if lots of ppl want the same girl dangerous la. if ur the gf u sure feel damn kau angry wan. wanna t*u kau chat all the fellas tht try and kau ur gf. hehe...

    and Mr Kiasi, u sound like u kena abuse by gf last time? yes ar? or ur frens kena issit? hrm...careful.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Msau said…

    hehe..when u see my fatty's pic, u mai know wat I prefer lor..

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    shan : Abuse? Kena rogol? No lah, I don't have any gf in my life before. Just kesian those guys out there who kena bullied.

    Msau : You got show before meh?

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous mrkiasu said…

    The fact is that we are born in such a way that we are only attracted to those things that look good. Its a nature.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    mrkiasu : But I think human is the one who determine whether it is good anot.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous attract beautiful women said…

    Hello kiasi, been looking for the latest info on attract girls and found this post. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous seducation said…

    Hi kiasi, Out surfing for information on attracting girls & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous attracting girls said…

    Hi kiasi, Out surfing for information on attract girls & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous get any woman said…

    Hi there kiasi, I had been out looking for some new information on seduce when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://remlqzde.com/xzqw/mmab.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ggggnxhg.com/hasr/xdlr.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    http://remlqzde.com/xzqw/mmab.html | http://hbumsewr.com/vsrn/fmtg.html

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, love it! » »

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site »

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! »

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read video editing programs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home