Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Thursday, July 14, 2005

101% Ah-SAHM

I wonder SOME of those 101% Ah-SAHMs encoutered 'chromosome-mutation'. I will blog about her one more time as I am quite mad. I met the same Ah-SAHM in my school again. I wonder is she got some psycho problem or what. The Ah-SAHM is like this: She picks her children (1 Form 3 and 1 Form 4) everday after school. And then wears 'sexily' and waits under the school 'pondok'. Come on lah, her son how old already? 15 years old, 16 years old, still want their mother to wait and pick them home meh? Tak tau malu kah?

So the story started a week ago...

Me : *going back home*

Ah-SAHM : *rushed towards me* "Ah boy ah, ah boy ah."

Me : "mut chad?!Yes? Anything?"

Ah-SAHM : "Ah Boy ah, I want to ask you hor, can you help me to find your those mid term exam papers or not?"

Me : "Huh?! Exam papers?"

Ah-SAHM : "Yes, exam papers. Because my son's tuition teacher wants it."

P/S#1 : My exam papers flew everywhere. I don't really rearrange them. You can see my exam paper 1 set on my study table, 3 sets in my room, 2 sets at the kitchen, 6 sets in my bag, but mostly inside the dustbin.

P/S#2 : WTF HIS TUITION TEACHER? Got anything to do with her? Can't she just call her son to find his Form 5 friends to get for him?

Me : "Aiyoh... I don't know where I put also lah." *finding reasons*

Ah-SAHM : "Nevermind, you go back and check lah. The tuition teacher just wants the QUESTONS only. Answer, no need."

Me : "Ah.."

Just when I want to decline, she put out another sentence...

Ah-SAHM : "You are taking 10 subjects for your SPM izzit?"

Me : "Yes! But..."

Ah-SAHM : "Ah, and then you find all the 10 papers and photostate, and pass it to me lah. I'll pay for your photostating fees."

Me : "BUT..."

Ah-SAHM : "No money izzit? Never mind. Nah!" *passed me an envelope* "Inside hor, got ten linggit lah. Is for the photostating fees wan. If got balance, just keep it as your KFC lah."

ME : "BUT..."

Ah-SAHM : "Aiyah, don't but but lah. Nah, my daughter arrived already."

Girl : *came towards me*

Ah-SAHM : "Nah, this is my daughter." *look at her daughter* "Ah girl ah, this korkor very good wan. Got time hor, go and make friend with him more often lah."

Girl : *smiling*

Me : *WTF!!!!!!*

Ah-SAHM and Girl : *went off*

* RM10 for 10 subjects? Mana oo kau (where got enough)? OK lah, lets say 15 papers per subject (some paper consists of more than one paper), 10 subjects already RM15. She really thinks students very free hor? Go back house nothing to do except blogging, and then call me to help her to find back my old papers and do rugi business. Summore 'Got balance, I belanja you KFC' wor. Demn ler WTH!!!

At night...

Me : *SMSing* "Can help to bring all your exam papers to school next week? I need it"

Friend : "OK."

This Monday...

Friend : "Nah! This is what you want." *passed exam papers*

Me : "OK, thanks." *took exam papers* *went to the bookshop*

At bookshop...

Me : "Kak, boleh kasi photostate bagi saya tak?"

Kakak : "OK, mana you mau?"

Me : "Ini, ini. Itu tak mau. Ini ini..." *explained* *explained* *explained*

Kakak : *blur*

Me : "OK. I tunggu you sampai lu photostate habis."

Kakak : "OK." *phtostate*

One hour later...

Kakak : "Ok. Sudah habis. Semuanya RM15.80."

Me : *paid Rm15.80* *returned the exam papers back to friend*

Yesterday...

Me : *saw Ah-SAHM* "Ah-SAHMAuntie! Nah, this is what your son wants. No answer." *passed photostated copies*

Ah-SAHM : "Wah... thank you oo boy boy." *check photostated copies* "Eh, you got the March exam anot?"

Me : "Huh?"

Ah-SAHM : "You go back and find for me. And then find get already. Photostate for me also. Nah!" *tucked a RM10 note inside my pocket* "Belanja you KFC wan."

* WTH! She thinks this is corrupt ah? belanja KFC again.

Today afternoon...

Me : *Ah-SAHM detected* *run fast fast*

Ah-SAHM : "Ah boy, come here come here."

Me : *alamak, kena traced liao*

Ah-SAHM : "Ah boy ah, that day you passed me the exam papers hor, my son's tuition teacher said he neede the answer wor. So very sorry ah."

Me : "What for tell me???"

Ah-SAHM : "You can write the answer for my son anot?"

*I really want to crushed her into pieces liao. She thinks I very free ah? Call my friend again to ask for the answer. Go dream lah! 2 more weeks exam liao, I where got so free, huh?

*Some Ah-SAHMs are really dangerous.

21 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Kahkahkah...next time tell her you dunwan KFC, you want koay with two legs long hair virgin one. Don't want China import also.

    That's why I never want to involve in my school kids work lor. Can go gila and then, think like I am the one studying. Pity the kids, they must be pressured like hell.

    Somemore hor, I also see a lot of miang women like that around schools. Wonder wear so hiao want to show who? Teachers all so poor what. Wanna khau also useless.

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Belacan said…

    wah piang eh! like tat oso can ar? why she pick on you? you must be lengchai lar. kekekeke ;)

    seriously dude, learn to say "No thank you".

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Silencers said…

    Wahlau, she think you're what, her errand boy isit? Very kiasu sial. What a crying shame.

    Is the daughter hot?

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    i tot u r a good boy ar..like to chat wit those AH SAHM and help them...tell the aunty la..aunty 10lingit not enuf fotostat ar...nowaday sudah naik harga..then u untung manyak manyak lo...

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous moo_t said…

    That's not Ah-Sahm, I usually call that kind of people "Barp-Por". If they go extreme, I will call them "Sei-Barp-Por".

    BTW, it match your blog character ;p

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    Hmm... If you dont know the auntie, just tell 'em you are not free. If you know the auntie, tell her you don't keep exam papers - say keeping them are making you depressing only. Hmm, if she bugs you, just say I don't want to help you. If she insist, ask her pay u RM30. :) I will definately do that, no give face. Cause I charge RM8 for helping my friends write english articles during secondary school.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    Hmm... If you dont know the auntie, just tell 'em you are not free. If you know the auntie, tell her you don't keep exam papers - say keeping them are making you depressing only. Hmm, if she bugs you, just say I don't want to help you. If she insist, ask her pay u RM30. :) I will definately do that, no give face. Cause I charge RM8 for helping my friends write english articles during secondary school.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger andycjw said…

    what i'll do is give the auntie wrong answers for all the exam papers she asked for. after that she won't find you anymore, haha

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous jacking said…

    What, call you boy, boy... Tell her to call you leng zhailah. Say your dad aso call you young man. Can register for Khidmat Negara... where got boy-boy summore. Otherwise give her Rm10 ask her to get you a set of "soalan bocor" SPM this year.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger vivian said…

    That ah-Sahm har, give her chicken wing she want drumstick.

    Never met any ah-Sahm like that. The ah-Sahm in my school don't kacau students one. They got other ah-Sahms to chat with.

    And the most they said to me is something like: 3C class over already o not?

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Mr Kiasi hor, come to read the 2nd time. You so old liao call you boy-boy, so geli. Got something wrong or not? Jaga hor, nanti ah sahm wanna khau u. LOL!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger MunKit said…

    i can pinjam you my gun la..

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger Fabian said…

    First time I hear such thing.... Shameless Ah Sam!!! Next time see her, tell her that her girl girl got hands and got legs one can get for herself ma the exam paper. So kiasu for what. Curse her daughter get B+ for all her subjects muahaha.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger emotionalistic said…

    Hahaha...I think you look too innocent liao...that's why you are her target ;P.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Msau said…

    *wonder kiasi really tat attractive*

    u look like Korea Drama leng chai ahh? how come Ah-SAHM like u so much wan?

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Belacan & moo_t & Silencer : Wahhh.. big shots. *honour honour*

    5xMom : koay? She got give me mah. Her daughter loh. I also won't let my parents involve in my academics wan. Better be more independent.

    belacan : Seriously dude, I'm not that handsome. Maybe is because I'm kind only *kembang*

    Silencer : Want errand boy, go find postman lah. What the hock find me? Her daughter isn't hot.

    bugz : I'm trying to learn to be a bad guy. because before this I mistaken something: Nan ren bu huai, nv ren bu ai (boys who aren't bad, girls will never fall in love with them)

    moo_t : I used to curse her in that way. But I wonder she didn't realize this wan meh?

    Jason : Wait first. Sabar dahulu. I make sure that I will ask money from her after I settle everything down.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    andycjw : wrong answer will find me, correct answer will also find me. What to do leh?

    jasking : yaloh, call her to belanja the examiner to eat KFC. Or the most, jual badan only lah :P

    vivian : Cheras is different mah. Boys in cheras very handsome and kind wan leh :P *kembang* That's why this Ah-SAHM went after me.

    5xMom : Another Ah-SAHM wants to khauu me? Haha... better not lah. Wait I don'y have chewren to 'mewarisi zuriat' lah.

    munkit : What gun? I want an AK-47. Must come with bullets.

    fabian : B+? Better don't. Now her daughter is getting Cs and Ds for mostly subjects. I don't want her to get B+ lah. Dangerous.

    Emotionalistic : I think so also lah. Very innocent look.

    msau : Korea lengzhai extinct already mah. So now they are hunting for Malaysia boy boy loh.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger mumsgather said…

    Aiyoh! That Ah-SAHM ah... give bad name to Ah-SAHM only. Next time you see her no need to hide lah, just say with a serious face "I think you should not get so involved in your daughter's school work." Hahaha. That'll give her something to thing about.... coming from a "boy-boy".

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger CLF said…

    ROFL!!
    So charm~~
    Anyway u should link back to ur first post about that auntie. :D

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    erm..kiasi, who say nan ren bu huai nv ren bu ai?? how to proof me that??

    erm...from what u say, how sexy she wear like?? more sexy that mamibee in the pic??

    wahlau, i noe y the sahm like u..maybe u look nerd n very good to bully?? hahhahahahaa..kidding lar...

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger kiasi said…

    mumsgather : I think she will leave her daugher alone when she can find a husband for her daughter lah.

    CLF : First post? Really want meh?

    milly : Sexy? School uniform tutup here tutup there. Where got sexy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home