Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fried Onion

I was on half day MC today, as I have had allergic. Whole body itchy. But later, I went to my house nearby Malay stall for my lunch. I ordered a plate of fried rice, kampung style. I forgot to tell the cook not to put fried onions, as I don't like that. Reasons I don't like:
a) No good for health (yea, eat first, die later)
b) Very sticky, will stick to my teeth.
c) Not fresh enough

As a result, I have to place those fried onions on the sambal belacan there.

From no where, a Form 3 friend of mine walked by...

Girl : "Halo."

Me : "Halo."

Girl : "You always eat here wan ah?"

Me : "Yes."

Girl : "Wah... your hair style looks very nice leh?"

Me : "Yameh? Hehe... Thanks a lot. But seldom people will praise my hair wan ler."

Girl : "Wah... the Malay dish very special hor? They put the fried onions on top of the sambal belacan."

Me : "..."

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger andycjw said…

    you know what is more special? sambal belacan on top of fried onions

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    erm...fried onion is not good for health...!! i will nvr add in any fried onion...even is the onion oil they use to put little bit onthe soup..i will told mamibee dun put for me....!! if she put aredi i will not goin to finish the soup... hahahah..!!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home