Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Saturday, July 09, 2005

In Mentakab

I'm currently blogging from mentakab. I just came here as here is my mom's hometown. Here is also our Kimberly Low's mother's hometown too.

Mentakab is SLIGHTLY better than KL. Air is SLIGHTLY better than KL. People are SLIGHTLY kinder than in KL. Traffic is SLIGHTLY better than KL. GirlsThings are SLIGHLY cheaper than in KL.....

I will tell more about life in Mentakab, as the keyboard as I'm using now in Mentakab is chapalang 'more' than I expected. So, will tell you more when I reach at KL. Have a nice day. Bye bye.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you stalking Kim.. Mr K..??? even i donch know about her mother's hometown..! haha!!

    MrsT

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Milly said…

    wow...ei, how u can blog at there? u go to CC n blog it? or??

    eat durian oso dun1 share some wif me lar? got bring some for me ornot??

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Mrs T : Stalking? Shh..... don't say so loud ler. Wait got people tell her how? She mentioned this on her blog before mah.

    Milly : I used my uncle's laptop. Kind of difficult to control.

    Durian koh kah boh. Wa jiak pah liao liulian, mai ho lu!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Kimberlycun said…

    lol. mentakab is on

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. Coats rug wool colour chart

     

Post a Comment

<< Home