Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Saturday, July 02, 2005

A Narrow Escape

I was walking alone at Endah Parade just now, seing the Proton Sawi at the ground floor. I'm not interested in Carrefour either.

While walking, I felt my colon wasn't comfortable. I felt a sudden pain in it. I wanted to go 'pangsai'. Thus, without hesitating, I rushed to the washroom. Leaving a ringgit note, took a pack of tissue paper, took back my 50 sen change, and rushed inside the toilet.

The toilet looks clean enough, but gloomy and dark. Only one bright light was function, and it was located in the middle of the toilet ceiling. No one was inside there. It was deserted. I entered the middle cubicle (as it was the brightest), close the door, stripping of my pants (together with my underwear), and start to release.

Suddenly, 3 Ah-Piah entered the washroom. They talked and boosted about each others, and also cursing at don't-know-who. You know, the 5 characters in Cantonese? One of them entered the cublicle on my left hand side, and another Ah-Piah entered the cublicle on my right hand side. I was like being sandwiched by gangsters. They were still cursing and cussing and also t**ing don't-know-who without no other business. Without letting them realize my appearance in the toilet, I swictched my handphone into silent mode.

I've waited and waited and waited. Probably they also like me, 'pangsai-ing'. So, after cleaning my backside, I flushed the toilet bowl, wore my pants (and also underwear lah), and open the door. I felt unlucky. They (the 2 Ah-Piahs) were doing the same thing with me, at the same time. We came out together. All of us were shocked. I pretended to be cool. Walking to the basin, washing my hands. They walked towards me, like gangsters. One of them scolded me, "Lengzhai (Not handsome guy, but meaning small guy)! What do you listen just now?" I didn't bother to reply them. I pretended not to listen to anyone and continue washing my hands. They pulled me, questioned me again, "I'M ASKING YOU WHAT DO YOU LISTEN JUST NOW!!! ANSWER US! ARE YOU DUMB?!?!"

I was worrying, damn worried. I opened my mouth, but didn't sound any voice. I used my finger to draw a '?' sign in the air, signifying "Yes? Anything?" They questioned me again in a fierce voice, "Lengzhai! What is your name?!?!" I did the same thing again, using my finger. they questioned me several different questions, which I also replied the same thing to them.

At last, they were laughing themselves, saying that I'm really dumb and deaf. After that, they pushed me aside and lefted the toilet. I was lucky to think about pretending a dumb and deaf guy. I still remember the commandment, "Thou shalt not lie". I know I lied, but I know I have to, have to avoid myself from trouble. I'm not big enough to fight with them, nor I want to fight with them. As a result, is this called "facing a problem" or "running away from problem"?

11 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Loc Kee said…

    haha kiasi 'Act pig eat tiger'!! :D

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger vivian said…

    Whoa! I don't wanna imagine what will happen to you if you didn't act dumb.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger andycjw said…

    and they don't know this kiasi 'deaf and dumb' fella blogged about it on the web later....

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    I dunno Mandarin but I read Chinese tactics in English book. This tactic of acting dumb and running away is more heroic than trying to fight and find 'sei lou'. Read Chin Ning Chu, Thick Face Black Heart. Best leh. But very expensive book, ask your father to buy and read then you tumpang.

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Msau said…

    how come u so 'sheng mok' wan? watch too much of movie liao kah? hehe..

    lucky u didn't expose ur lie..:p

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Carryn said…

    but i think ah, the kosu abit ke ke wan coz it was like in the movie nia. real story bo? really got pple treated u that way meh? not fast fast setle and get out meh? they not feel paiseh meh? nowaday got tat way punya gengster meh?and i cant believe they really trusted u ah? and u really at that time think this way will work out ah?u dont feel scare meh? usually pple sundenly touch u or speak loud to us, we normally will ask "what?". why u wash ur hand so long wan? they tak feel pelik meh why the center door tutup.. there is no other pple else for that long ah?

    hahahhhaha.... just playing around here.. but ah.. if u can answer then will be very good lah.. hahah.

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger kiasi said…

    lockee : haha.. I'm kiasi. Kiasi acts pig eat tiger wan.

    vivian : Ok lah. let me imagine for you. Most probably, My head will be flushed in the toilet bowl.

    andyclw : 'Gong lang (stupid people)' don't read blogs wan. So, there is no worry for letting those morons to know my blog.

    5xMom : So far I think run and acting stupid is still the best way to solve problems loh. But the book hor, I think I'll get it by using the money I earn from googles lah.

    msau : Clever mah *kembang* No lah. Actually I just do it naturally.

    carryn : Real story.Really got people treat me that way. They stupid mah, didn't gaodim me fast fast. What to feel paiseh? Dunno lah, maybe they to old liao, nochet update their latest style. They so stupid, trusted me. Because I think that's is my only chance to survive. I also felt scared. I washed my hands and they faster faster approached to me. They so stupid, didn't feel pelik of the closing door. Only we are in the toilet mah.

    Tired to reply your comment lah.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Tiuniasing said…

    Did they wash their hands before they pushed or pulled you??

    I can't believe that gangsters nowadays are so stupid. If I were them, I will surely rob you. Hahaaa...Or put in my unwashed hand into your mouth and gorek gorek!! Muahahaaa... You can never shout, right?? But if you shout, or they got your cellphone!! Dude, you will be in big trouble!! You were lucky that you were not meeting me.

    But if I were you, I would speak English to them, pretended as if I am an ABC!!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    They saw me, think think for a moment while I went to wash my hands, and then they came to me and questioned me. I was lucky meeting such a stupid gangster.

    Speak English? My English so lousy, how to pretend?

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Tiuniasing said…

    You lousy or not lousy.. They won't know it lar... They don't understand at all kay!!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    wah..really like those movie ar..
    now stil got those type of gengster meh..as far as i know, they are no longer like tat la..more 'bertamadun' ald...

    i think u r not pretending dumb and deaf la..its just that u r too scare till open mouth aso no voice..right?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home