Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Sunday, July 17, 2005

SMSes

Happy birthday to you!
May I be the first person to wish you,
A Happy Birthday.
I got a present for you,
Nah… A mirror for you,
For you to look at yourself.
What did you see?
Hahaha… a pig face.


Among all the friends I’ve made,
You are the most special,
Because of your look like pig head,
Body shape like shit pail,
A trash attitude,
I decide to be your friend forever.


SMSes are ought to fill up people’s life, especially for youngster. I recieve SMSes everyday, yet, for some, I don’t find the purpose of some SMSes.

A friend of mine asked me once…

Friend : “Your handphone left how much?”
Me : “Sixty over. Gonna reload it tomorrow again.”

He was surprised how come I still left so much credit in it. Frankly speaking, I don’t send unnecessary SMSes.

I pretty like those wishing SMSes, especially before those festivals. Some with cute images, and some with interesting quotes. I will usually keep them and copy as a draft in my mail box. But one thing I don’t like is, cussing SMSes. I don’t know why I receive so many cursing SMSes like the 2 above. I look like a pig?

For the sender, they might feel happy. For the reciever, they might feel funny. But time after time, when the reciever recieves more and more such SMSes, the meaning will be different. Sender still find it funny, and the reciever will find it insulting. The reason is easy, the jokes were same, keep on lasting, meaningless, lame. And people will not find it interesting either anymore.

I receive such SMSes for almost everyweek, from different friends. Sometimes I receive the same old things from 3 or 4 friends. I wonder do they know that I’m not very happy with this. I wonder do they realize they are making fun of people. I wonder are they really happy with that.

I don’t know how to stop them. I don’t wish to tell them. I don’t want to hurt their feelings. I don’t want to waste their money on such STEWPID and meaningless SMSes. I just delete when I read until half way. I don’t know what to tell them. Aiyah, just let it be, let them continue to waste their money lah, since they are so demn rich.

12 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger emotionalistic said…

    Happy Birthday to you!!! Actually I prefer to receive an e-card for my birthday...those that comes with very beautiful background music :).

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    aiks.. i tot our fren here is scorpio..how come bday so early?!

    if i did get 'same' SMS, i'l jus delete wen i read da 1st line.

    60++ is much meh..so few lo, compare to me..

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday .. MrK.. i'm late right..??
    STEWPID..?? i thought i was the only one using it.. hahaha!!

    MrsT

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Everyone : ??? My birthday is on 14th November. But anyway, sorry. you are early, not late. Hehehe... Early also good mah, because i won't be recieving your wishing on my birthday as I will be having exam during that period :) Thanks anyway.

    emotionalistic : Thank you. Thank you. E-cards are definitely better lah I think.

    bugz : I just got my SIM card on last January. For you is cheap, but for normal students, definitely is much.

    MrsT : Hah? Sorry that I've accidentally offende you. Very sorry lah.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger CLF said…

    Wuliaoz. Delete it for good, dont keep it in mind. They waste their money their business. You cant use the money they spent to buy goodies for urself.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey.. MrK,
    You didn't offend me at all.. on the contrary.. !! hahha!!
    i donch get offended so easily.. unless you threaten to sue me.. like my neighbour.. !! ahhhh.. then i get offended.. :)

    MrsT

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    CLF : I wish that I can.

    MrsT : But anyway, I think I deseve to owe you an apology loh.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://atwmpmwd.com/nkmr/zsvr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yxasvrvz.com/mpyc/mxlz.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    http://atwmpmwd.com/nkmr/zsvr.html | http://whvozljl.com/dden/aklr.html

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home