Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Monday, July 04, 2005

Tags

This is not a tag post, so don’t worry.

I still F5 when I was in my primary school for the first day, I have to wear a tag on my shirt with my jail student number. The what what what (name) with ***** (the number) in order for teacher to recognize their name, since some of the students don’t know or feel shy to talk. I was always the one being teased by the teacher due to my sissy name.

Last year, I was the only one who enrolled into the editorial board. I was being proud at that particular moment. Every member of the editorial board member was forced to buy a tag by paying RM4. I owned this tag. Everytime when there wass a boring lesson, I’ll flashed this card as an excuse for me to do some editing at the publishing room. The tag really showed the power. I wore it around my neck and people saluted me, shoutng here and there ordering people to do things…… There wasn’t many society had those type of tag at that time. As I can recall, only Editorial Board, Counselor and the Bulettin Board. So, the one who holds the tag really has the pride, and also the freedom.

This year, I don’t know what happened to my school. Seems like every society also want to ‘action’, promoted and forced every member to get a tag for themselves. The reason they gave is: to show off their status. How stupid the reason is? Prefects wear blue uniform already mah, what for still want the tags? Librabians wear yellow uniform already mah, what for want the tag? Moron!!! At last, I ended up, having the most tags in my school. No one can beat my 3-tags (Librarians, Editorial Board, Bulletin Board) record. But this time is different as last year, I don’t show off already. I prefer to stay at the corner, keep my low profile.

Now, here is the problem. The prefects were envying us owning a tag. So, the AJK (Exco Members) forced the whole prefects to get their own tag. This is not enough for them. They want something more and hot. So, they forced every prefect to buy a prefect T-shirt which was designed by them. Paying RM30 for the stupiak, lousy T-Shirt. Wasting country’s resources only. And then still not enough. The discipline teachers were also jealous of us, and they banned every tag in the school, except the prefects tag. Reason the gave: Tak Adak Chop (No chop from the Principle). WTF!!! Which means, this year only 1 society can wear the ‘chopped’ tags and going round the school lah? The other 4 Societies (Editorial Board, Bulletin Board, Librarians and Counselors) cannot wear the ‘non-halal’ tags lah? With the students buta-buta paying money to their society and get a ‘non-halal’ tag, and now the discipline teachers say cannot wear it. Are they just being jealous? My RM12 all gone?

Today those prefects just got their tags. I saw them wearing those tags, like ada gaya like that. I took a closer look at one of the prefects tag, the tag was indeed ‘very official’. With our school badge’s chop, his photo (like obituary only), signatures from our Principle and also the discipline teacher. They wore and stood proudly, catching those smokers and haters around. I start to wonder, is the world was fully controlled by the person who owns power? I think so. You got the power, you can do anything you want. I wonder again, what my school will be?

19 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger dizzyguy73 said…

    Me & my gang hate prefect so much tat one day, we picked on one of the most eski one, blind folded him, drag him into the toilet. Bash him nicely. The poor fela donno who hantam him.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    I think most schools now adopt the sewn on name tag. Especially those samseng schools because it is easier for the prefects to jot down the names? Dunno la, school now and school then is so different. I am learning each day, by reading young people's blog like yours.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous jovin said…

    hm.. been a prefect fer 4 + years... tired of this new head prefect of mine.. buey tahan... quit this year after spending money on the uniforms.. wtf! bt nvm.. at least i am free now.. hahaha..and now there's a new rule in my sch..

    1.cannot wear any other shoes except for those laced up /stick on types.All shoes must be either plain white or plain black.One minute detail of a sparkly star on the side of your shoes will not be well tolerated but would cost you demerit points.No white line/dot was allowed to be seen on the black shoes and vice versa.Students are also not allowed to wear any other stockings other than plain white or those of MSSD ,any tags carrying the manufacturere's logo will also ,cause you demerit points.

    weird huh... haha...

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    wah,...those stupid tag aso wana claim the 'trademark' thing ar...u all(the other society) can bising ma...say u all pay so much ald, now cant use?! waste money lo..then ask teacher advisor and parent support la..sure can settle 1..

    prefect is sucks but with that extra 'power tag' sure more sucks la..bcoz I'm an ex-librarian too...:>

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    wahlau....my scholl got those sew name tag...always on my uniform..n my baju kurung...n those tag the space is limited..n my whoel name is so long... total got 14 words... so they shorten it beome C Ming Ming..aigh..everytime i go anywhere..they will say "see, ming ming " hahaha..

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous JacKing said…

    I thought tags are for dogs only. See the MPSubang Jaya wants to attach high tech micro-chips tags on dogs so can detect the dogs' welfare, health and owners. Maybe u can suggest that to your school. :D

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger mumsgather said…

    Haha. I like your opening line. This is not a tag post, don't worry.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    *** I think there are many blur sotongs here. Maybe I didn't explain properly. The tag which I talked about is like the police tag. Whenever a murder case occured, the police need to show their tags to enter the compound. Those are the tags I was mentioning, not the student's name tag. They call it 'matrix card' *lol*

    dizzyguy73 : Bashed him? Not scare kena fired by Hishamuddin meh?

    5xMom : *kembang* Really want me to blog more about student's school life meh? Vivian and CLF are also students mah.

    jovin :Hmm... sounds quite OK. One day I blog about our school rules and the 'terrorists', then baru compare.

    bugz : Cannot bising. Every country got her own rules; every family got her own rules; and every school got her own rules. If bising, they will tell, "If you don't feel like staying in this school, you can just f**ked off.".

    Milly : I know this happens sometimes. But since you know my real name, try to arrage my name starting with the behind name, eg. MMChiang...

    jacking : Microchips? I think my school can't afford that lah. Just imagine my school's printer cannot print and got no Streamyx and internet service.

    mumsgather : Huh? Really? hahaha... Weird lah.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger CLF said…

    Hahaha.... I have these tags too. Almost every club/society has 1. :P
    Looks cool and nice, but quite small actually.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When i was a kid.. i thought got tag.. very stylo malo too..! but then when i started to work.. they only tag those lower rank employees.. higher rank CEOs or directors.. or sales manager no tag.. so i think i rather not have tags.. ;)
    MrsT

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    hey hey....kiasi..if follow ur name n follow the arrange ar... hahaha/...i noe what is that!! kekeke..lol... funny..but have to thanks to ur mom n dad lor..give a such nice name...n maybe they think of tat too.ekekekek...

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    clf : I throw all away this year, wishing that not to remember the sad case happened on me again.

    MrsT : Hm... make sense also. Big shots got people recognize wan mah, whereas small soldiers were just ordered to serve.

    Milly : Lucky my surname is not Tan. Why? Rearrange again, and you will know why.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous free forced matrix said…

    Hi kiasi,
    You have a great this post blog here.
    I wanted to share with you an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about power forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many other power forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
    You have to study my power forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
    I am so sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for FREE!
    Best regards

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous free forced matrix said…

    Hi kiasi,
    You have a great this post blog here.
    I wanted to share with you an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about free forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many other free forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
    You have to study my free forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
    I am so sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for FREE!
    Best regards

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://bsqpghud.com/hhjl/zqnr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ctjdzeun.com/vbac/qtlj.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    http://bsqpghud.com/hhjl/zqnr.html | http://meiqkzmu.com/fuon/fbyc.html

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site! » » »

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home