Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"You should change youself" "Just be yourself"

I published the post in my previous blog, telling some schoolmates about how I suffered in this school, and a girl just replied me, "I think you schould change yourself." and also "Don't worry, just be yourself."

I think, and think and think. What should I do? Change myself? Just be myself? I'm totally confused.

Just today, 2 classmates asked me, "I want to ask you one thing ah? Why do you think you are so lonely wan?" I answered them, "I'm always like that." And they quickly told me, "I think you should change yourself."

I find a sudden change in me. From a quiet student, I become an even quieter students. Trying not to mix with them. Maybe because they don't even want to mix with me gua. I can just only sit on my chair, sleeping behind the class. I'm thinking whether I should change myself or not. Or just being the true personality?

They (my 2 classmates) told me, "Do you know we find that you are the most serious person in the class? Do everything cautiously. Unlike the others, playing around. We know you are very special..." I was kembang-ed. They continue, "...their thinking is just 'leaving this school, that's all!', but you really want to be a successful guy." And maybe this makes me the difference between me and my others classmates.

I wonder the 2 kissing-cousins in my class, fooling girls, pulling their hairs, steal their stationaries and let the girls chased after then everyday. Fooling-girls is their daily routine. I don't understand why they do that. But I really don't understand why are they still so welcoming. Being treated like princes, like guests. In every function or party, they will definitely being invited. What about me? Better don't mention.

I am planning now, whether I should start to fool girls around, and get attentions from my classmates. If not, why not? If yes, why yes? For all, those girls don't seem like hating boys who fool them. And who knows, I'll be as highly looked upon by the kissing cousins?

But if I really do so, I will feel sorry to them, and I'll also find myself having a sudden change in my life again. Besides that, I will not be myself anymore at that time, and my priority will just faded later on. What should I do? To change or not to change, that's the question?

10 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    for bugz here..i say dun change...y shud u change jus to make other ppl happy? If u think that changes is going to make u happier than now, then go for it. Else, no point or advantages for u to do so.

    u r not getting attention in class, but u get it here. in this virtual(blog) world

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    This applies to our blog too. Will you change your blogging style to please everyone or do what you like and stick to what please you? Hmmm... I would choose, please myself and my conscience.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger CLF said…

    Dont let the surrounding of you change your mind, just like what chinese says.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Carryn said…

    halo..let see wat to tell u.hmm, i think u shud just be urself and change urself. "if change, u not more urself" is tat the question here? but for my opinion ah, u need to understand urself first, look around you, learn good thing from other and u will later adapt the good thing in ur life and become part of u loh.
    fact: the noisy and kacau pple one will always become popular, coz pple happy having them around ma, wat for so serious?

    but i think ah, u are special in ur own way...just, if u want to easily mix wif pple, u cannot paiseh paiseh.

    oklah. u ciaoyu in ur spm lah.. later u finished exam, i belanja u makan !

    cya

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger NSDS3HvLDjJd said…

    If you want to change, make sure it's yourself that started it. Not some peer pressure or 'people say so'.

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Fabian said…

    Don let yourself influence by other people. That's all.Be yourself.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    aiyah...be urself...be the "nerdy" kiasi...hahaha... no no kidding..

    just be urself lar..not need change lar.hmmm....dunnoe y..

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger kiasi said…

    bugz : Hm... ya ya. Blogsphere is a good place for me to start.

    5xMom : I would write for myself, rather than sell to myself to readers.

    SLF : Surrounding changes will affect one.

    carryn : I think we do too many good things to the others liao, until we didn't realize we are actually a bridge.

    Another meal from blogsphere.

    NSDS3H : If your boss tell you to be hardworking, will you?

    Fabian : I think there is no point for me to change.

    Milly : Dunno y? Y?

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous change said…

    Change is good for all of us. When you want some really good change products, go to www.innertalk.com

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home