Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Die Die Die

Die die die. This few weeks got so many things to do. Bloggers meeting so many, school competitions so many, exams so many, reading so many, and then got piano exam summore. Jialat. Didn't practise much.

I ponteng-ed school today, just for the sake of taking my ABRSM Piano exam at Prince Hotel & Residence. The hotel quite nice. I reached there around 9.10 a.m. After registered, I sat at the Waiting Room. The whole Ballroom floor was occupied just for the Piano Exam. Wahliao...

Nah, this is my piano history: Start learning piano after PMR, first month go for Grade 2, second month straight away go to Grade 5, skipped Grade 3 and 4. Now learning Maksim's songs.

Besides me, there were also a few people in the waiting room. But I'm the only one without my parents accompany. 'Dai-gor-zhai' already mah, no need daddy mommy accompany me. But, as usual lah, there are also parents who don't trust thier kids, thinking that their kids will go after me go after another boy, so, they have to accompany their kids around.

I was sitting inside the room. While I was reading my Chinese Translated Version of 'Angels and Demons', a whole bunch of family came in, with an unformal-clothing. Father, mother, 3 sons (suspected 14 years old, 12 years old and the one who is taking the exam,10 years old). WTH called his elder brothers together and accompany him to take the exam also. Father mother come enoug halready lah. What for so many? The waiting room was so conjested.

So, the family talking together in Cantonese with high Desibel, without realizing I'm reading my book. I felt irritated, as the whole family was making so much noise. The father then stood up, walking around, see the scenery outside...

Ah Pek : "Wah, the hotel here hor, the view quite nice hor (whole KL is covered with the thick haze OK?), got swimming pool summore (there is no girl in the swimming pool OK?)."

Me : *Beh song*

Ah Pek's 10 years old son : "Kor... I demn scare lah."

Ah Pek's wife : "Haiyah, you ah... *pointing at her son* demn stupid wan lah. last year fail the test. This year I also dunno how."

Me : *stomach pain* *enter toilet* *pangsai*

While I was panging my sai out, I heard the Ah Pek's voice from outside...

Ah Pek : "Eh, I wonder where is the toilet." *knock knock door*

Me : "Got people."

Ah Pek : "Where is the toilet ah?" *banged banged the door*

Farking Idiot!!! Deaf ah? Didn't hear what am I saying ah? Luckily, the door was hard enough to stand his velocity, and prevent my nude picture to be exposed.

I quickly wiped my bartok hole, get out of the toilet, took my bag, and left the waiting room. I went to the balcony. The hoo-haa-ing voice of the 3 kids still can be heard. Luckily the my time was around at there. As soon as I settle my bag on a chair, the examiner called me in. The examiner is a guai-poh. Quite tall and quite friendly. I played my pieces, and scales, and sight reading. And then she played a song and asked me some quesitons...

Guai poh : "When do you think this song was composed?"

Me : "Er... classics?"

Guai poh : "Why do you think so?"

Me : "Er... because of the volume? Dynamics? Tempo?"

Guai poh : "er... volume and the dynamic is the same thing. Anything else? Why do you think this song was composed in the Classical Period?"

Me : "Er... my inspiration told me that."

Guai poh : *LOL*

Me : *farked up*

Die die die. Dunno this time can pass anot. Die die die.

After that, went to the lobby to wait for my father to coem and fetch me. Since he is working, I dowan to kacau him lah. I sat at the lobby for 2 hours and continuing my 'Angels and Demons'. There are also some SYTs sat beside me. -Sweat- All also quite 'chun'.

Hopefully my piano exam won't die lah. Still got one more competition ahead. On Friday. Have to die one mroe time.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Su Zen said…

    maths geng.. play piano somemore orz bai tuo

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Mama22Beas said…

    Wah...I'm impressed! Me started piono very,very late, after just 3 months I met hubby...after that, dating aje la...then gave up on piano! Buat malu aje...

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    ha?! piano exam got ask such question gah?! i tot only go there play a song then can balik rumah.
    I'm not pianist, so i duno about it,k.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Haha...reminds me of the time I used to take piano exams. My parents accompanied me and my sis everytime, from young up til Form 5. We always arrange our time one after another so that our parents doesn't need to attend at different time. :P Yeah, I have over-protective parents...

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Dark Kai said…

    Well my parents also accompany me to the exams couze didn't know my way around KL back then.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home