Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ipoh

Ipoh, nice place indeed.

Got hill, got water.

And also got many SYTs.

I rate that small town as 5-Star lah.

Why?

OK. Let us see.

First, Ipoh is famous for her '鸡丝河粉' (Gai Si Hor Fun = Sliced Chicken Kuey Tiau Soup). The sliced chicken was sliced until very fine. And then I don't know how Ipoheans/Ipohites/Yipouyan (??) make those hor fun (kuey tiau), but what I can say is, it is really nice. Very smooth, very fine, and half-transparent.
Secondly, Ipoh is famous for her '鸡仔饼' (Gai Zai Beng = Chick's Biscuit). The pastry is made of chicken and sesame and then don't-know-what-eadible-things. No preservation and MSG. Safe to be eaten.
Thirdly, Ipoh is also famous for it pomelo. Every year before the mooncake festival, full of pomeloes are selling at the stalls of 30 at Jalan Kuala Kangsar. By then, I can only say, I love pomeloes. Therefore, I only trust Ipoh's pomeloes. Other than that, don't ever call me to try the other's pomeloes. But there are more at Jalan Kuala Kangsar. If you take at drive to there, about 10 minutes away from the main Ipoh town, you will see the difference.
Yes, the main thing, Ipoh is famous for her girls. Girls at there are considered the best in Malaysia. I didn't lie. The fact is like that. Undenieable. If you really want to take a look, kindly visit Jalan Kuala Kangsar, where 30 stalls occupied ONLY by prostitutes hookers chickens SYTs. I can say not everyone is SYTs. But if you visit from the first few stalls, you will noticed that SYTs occupy the stalls first, followed one by one by old chicks old lady. Don't worry, man, all girls are wearing in sexy sexy shirts. Because they are selling pomeloes, not cars or aeroplanes, and they have to compete with other stalls too. So their earnings are definitely low, and please don't expect them to wear 'un-sexy' clothes. Besides that, pretty girls, perfect-body size girls, innocent-looking girls, all you can find it at there. But one thing makes me confused, those SYTs can afford high-class handphones. Who can explain this to me?
THe secret recipe of those SYTs are, they drink natural water, which directly flow from the Sungai Kinta and Sungai Perak. And these rivers are washed by the rain water which also brings natural mineral from those marmar and forget-what caves nearby. So, the water that they drink, probably confirmed contains natural minerals like calsium, kalium, ferum... bla bla bla... you name them, which can make their skin looks pretty. This is not a joke, okay?
I've also think of migrating to Ipoh and get a wife at there. But hor, Su Zen had brainwashed me not to marry. She followed doc's path, not to get marry and not to get child. So, no choice loh. Because, make it make sense also. But seeing SYTs is a hobby, okay? Not humsup. Moreover, I'm not a humsup guy. I just want to become the judge for the Miss Universe in the future only mah. Like that also got wrong meh? Aiyoh...
So, can anyone suggest me whether to migrate to Ipoh there or not?
*Beside that, I saw one SYT at the middle of those stalls. Her look is quite innocent. Got her phone number ah? :P

6 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Anonymous lch said…

    correction: it's not jalan kuala kangsar but jalan gopeng-lah. jalan kk sells pasu bunga n plastic flowers..:p

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    lch..y u so fast correct him..i purposely dunwan tell him da correct road name. He ask me on it, and i jus say yes, its Jln Kuala Kangsar coz i know he dun hv any good intention to promote ipoh. Dare to write hookers, prostitutes, old chicks. Wana cari gaduh wit Ipoh kia??!!

    kiasi: u know y they wear so 'siu pou'?? bcoz its hot ma. no air-cond.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    lch : Oh, sorry. Corrected. Bcause moses francis told me is Jalan Kuala Kangsar mah.

    young brat : I got write prostitutes and hookers and old chicks meh? Where?

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Joez said…

    I like the curry chee cheong fan (with chu pei). I miss that !

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Su Zen said…

    lol i propose move there

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! video editing programs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home