Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Monday, August 01, 2005

I've Been Waiting For

I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time. I've been waiting for August. I've been waiting for this month, but I still have to wait for the day. And sorry to say that I will quit soon.

I will still blog, but one fine day, I will quit, 6 months after I started my blog business.

Many bloggers who stopped blogging keep on encouraged me to continue blogging, which sometimes I do not know how to reply. I will stop. I am temporary running out of time. The fact is, I am having my SPM exam (Form 5) on the 9th November 2005. So, I hope that I will leave everything down, chess, Maths, games, love, sports... and concentrate on my studies.

Maybe I won't concentrate 100%, but I will still appear in the blogosphere to do some observations around, reading others blogs and post comments.

I really appreciate dear readers and supporters around to support me, cheer me up, and do everything for me. I am being blessed. Therefore, I have to thank to everybody.

I planned everything. And I will work on it. I'm thinking of whether to buy my own domain fo myself. Can you people outside there help me to think of a good name for my new name? I don't want Alphonso Tan or Mango Tan or Kiasi, but I want something that people won't recognize me in the future. Any idea?

16 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    Kiasi will be leaving to study for his SPM. So kiasi, good luck and study smart,k?

    own domain?! wait till u finish ur SPM 1st la

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous twinsmom said…

    study is more important, after all you are a student.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger invisible sheen said…

    kiasi, full support! dun play games like me until dun study! i salute u...u oledi start planning for ur future...as for domain...later la...

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger andycjw said…

    SPMsurvivor.com, good? people won't regconize one, cuz there's thousand of it out there.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Su Zen said…

    good decision. jia you wor. i support you too!! all the best. ya as for your domain name, i will think for you while i procrastinate. oops, supposed to be role model >.< will still see you around, hopefully

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger pikey said…

    best of luck in ur spm exams and ur future undertakings

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Milly said…

    fuiyoh...!! becos of SPM stop blogging!! then when im STPM have to stop every activities?? hahahha

    anyway..wish u good luck lar...after SPm only think bout ur domain lar...!! erm.... study hard n study smart...dun forget what u had promise me ar!!!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Good decision. But you can still rant blog anytime mah. It is not that satu kali tutup cannot open anymore.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Big Bok said…

    I'll miss yer blog.. but good decision..! i support 110%.. :)
    Look forward to your return.. :)

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Tiuniasing said…

    oh.. exam!! Good luck.

    domain...
    - nln.com
    - tiuniasing.com
    - notkiasi.com
    - tinchoi.com
    - shentong.com

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous JacKing said…

    When in Rome, do what the Romans do. When as a student, do what a student has to do. Get good SPM results-mah. Support you in toto. All the best wishes. Awaiting your return after your exams.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    hope u do well in spm.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Thanks for every support. I will bring them all to my SPM hall then. Thanks a lot.

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger MunKit said…

    munkitismytaikor.com

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work video editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home