Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Jogathon

I just recieved a card from my school. A jogathon card. FARK!!!

I hate jogathon. First thing, I got a pair of small lungs, which don't encourage me to run. Second, I have been studying since Standard One until now, for almost 11 years in the government school, I have been recieving such cards to call us to raise fund for the school for every year. WTH is this!!!

Have you donate before on such things? Do you wish to donate? Is it good to donate?

This is my last year in school. And it makes me mad because of this STUPID STUPID JOGATHON things.

The 'Jogathon Merdeka' fund raising is for the Majlis Sukan Sekolah-sekolah Daerah Hulu Langat Selangor Darul Ehsan 2005. I don't know what the hell is this. Behind the card was stated their objective of (calling us to) raise fund:
1. Membina sebuah bangunan yang boleh menempatkan dewan mesyuarat dan sebuah cafeteria. (Translation : To build a hall which can accomodate a meeting hall and a cafeteria.)
What the heck to do with me? Build meeting hall? In a stadium? Kajang got no hall?
2. Membiayai program pembangunan sukan dan semua aktiviti pendidikan. (Translation : To bear the programme of the improvement in sports and all the education activities.)
Really improve the sport? With the patches football field?
3. Melengkapkan keperluan pentadbiran dan peralatan MSSDHL/PPDHL (Translation : To fulfill the needs of the administration and tools of MSSDHL/PPDHL)
Hey! My father pays his taxes ok? So? Want to ask from me again?

So, WTF really want me to raise fund for them?

So, our teacher announced something to us today.
1. Must collect a minimum amount of RM20. (??? Also so high)
2. Must return before the 8th of September.
3. Must wear school uniform to raise fund. (Chi sin)
4. If the jogathon fund raising card is lost, must report to the police (???). And wil be fined RM50 (so high)

Lembu suci!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home