Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Orang Cina!!!

It was the third period of the school today. The Physic teacher wasn't in yet. She has a course somewhere nearby-erm-dunnowhere-around Malaysia. So, there came another teacher came in. It was an empty period. Since the Physic teacher wasn't around, the teacher tend to let us do what we want, previde, we don't kacau him. I took my half-finished Chinese translated version of 'Angels and Demons' and read. While reading, the teacher walked here and there. He saw me reading my book. There he barked...

Teacher : "Hooi! Cina! Buat apa kat situ?" (Translation : Hooi! Chinese! What are you doing there?)

Everybody : *stopped their work* *looking at me*

Me : *stared at him*

Teacher : "Sini sekolah Cina ke Melayu?" (Translation : Is this a Chinese school or Malay school?")

Me : "Melayu. Habis?" (Translation : Malay. So?")

Teacher : "Habis? Tak boleh baca Cina lah. Baca Melayu. Ini Negara Malaysia. Melayu!!!" (Translation : So? Cannot read Chinese lah. Read Malay. This is Malaysia. Malay!!!)

Me : *farked up* *keep book*

WTF is this? In fact, I would have answered him, "Saya orang Cina ke Melayu?", then it will prbably easier for me to save myself. But since I am a peacemaker, better avoid unnenessary arguements. Cannot read Chinese? Who set this rule?

9 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger CLF said…

    WTF?!?!?!?

    ASK THAT C2PID TEACHER STFU!!
    IF NOT REPORT TO PRINCIPALE.
    IF NOT,
    RIOT!!!!!!!!
    XD

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger mooiness said…

    KNN lah....should have just said, "Ini free period kan?" Or something similar. :P

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger pikey said…

    if would say that teacher is dem bloody racist.. Addressing u rudely, discouraging reading chinese in a national type school and his bloody ego, that thinks only the malay owns this country....

    if i were u, i would have a havoc out of it, call the principle, call the newspaper, and see how the public reacts to that stupid teacher.

    he shouldn't be a teacher at all. all the youngsters' mind will be poisoned by his so call patriotic thoughts.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Su Zen said…

    you should scream diskriminasi

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    wah..that teacher is male or female? if female i understand la.

    if male, sure come from Pure Malay state.

    If me, then I would take out an English book to read. If he dare to scold again, then can ask him to consult principal 1st. English book aso canot read, die die die la

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Philips said…

    I think you should not keep quiet about this issue.

    If I were you I am sure going to make sure that he feel really-really sorry for what he has said.

    He is not doing the right thing and certainly not doing thing right.

    You should be the one to make thing right.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger NSDS3HvLDjJd said…

    The teacher is a 'he'.

    Bring this up Kiasi. Keep silent and he will do it on another person, or another school.

    I'll just call him 'rascist'. If I'm reading an Iban book and he screamed the same to me, he can kiss his ass good bye.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » » »

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home