Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Step Step

Step, not pijak that step, but angkat that step. Angkat, not carry that angkat, but adopt that angkat.

Long long time ago, in a country called China (that time wasn't called China yet), don't know which dynasty, people often take the word 义 (yi, meaning relationship) as an important character. They looked upon the relationship between their friends and family, and won't betray each other. As you can always see in the HK Dramas, especially about the historical dramas, those kungfu fighters will usually take care of each others, and prayed to the God together, "The King is above, and we are below, that me, *name* and him *name*, will pray to become step brother. Although we are not born at the same year, same month and same day, hope that we will die at the same year, same month and same day." Some of the kungfu fighters did keep their promise. The moment one of them died, the another will commit suicide too. Very touching indeed.

But nowadays are different.

I hate step step nowadays. I don't know why.

I am quite fed up when someone request to become step step relationships. Especially the step brother step sister's type. What for need that? He/She won't die for you also lah.

Apparently, no one offers me such thing. SO, I don't mind. But, I just came across to one of my schoolmate's blog. He is also quite somekind. I don't know how many step relatives he has. From father to mother, until gandfather also got, no brother, but only more than dozens of sisters. WTF is this?

How he can get so many? This is the problem. The schoolmate of mine, he is a quite 'flower heart' and unloyal guy. So, every month, he will go after a girl who is pretty. I am doubt whether he owns a mirror or not. So, he uses back the same tactics. Whenever he fails to get the girl, or after broking up, he will take her as his 'stepsister'. That's how he goes, and months by months, he number of his stepsister is getting more and more. Same old lame tactics. Haihz...

Just now I came across his blog. He adopted another stepsister. Meaning that, he failed in his love relationship this month. Haihz... So childish. Use this type of tactics to calm himself down.

Not to say I am jealous also. There are also girls who requested me to become their farking stepbrother also, which I feel shy to decline. So, as a result, no choice loh, have to play along with them. Sometimes they are quite nuisance. Sometimes, they will start to bug me whenever they see me, for not knowing that I am actually quite busy or not in the interest with them. They didn't realize what I want too. They don't understand. Besides that, whenever I say something about not happy things with them, they won't help me nor they will interested to listen them. They will pretend not to tell me anything and make their annoying faces and give you warning that, "NOT TO CONTINUE ANYMORE!!!" Actually I can't find any speciality between a normal friendship and relationship. What's the different.

Boys are always the unlucky one. Whenever they adopt a stepsister, they must treat them good, bring them for lunch, tell jokes with them, entertain them, let them bully... bla bla bla...
At last, who gain the disadvantages? Think by myself.

Actually I am quite sick with these relationship. Not only spend time, but also spend money. Plus, no freedom. WTH! I just want a normal life. I don't want to play step step. I don't want to die with my stepsisters!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    So, are you kutuking the relationship between me-adeline and me-neenee?

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Young Brat said…

    oh kiasi..i think u r over free la..to think this thing. I dun c any problem in this.

    yes.there is no much different btwn a normal fren and 'step' fren.

    i duno for ppl out there..but for me is jus for fun la..no harm, right?! till now, i stil hvn't bankrupt for blanja-ing my 'step' fren. or kill myself..

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Jason : Got meh? Got meh? I am just kutuking about the boy only mah. Cannot pikat, go adopt. Not referring to you, unless you...

    young brat : Yupp. I broke because of this.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Su Zen said…

    hehe i don't like these step step stuff also. bad tactic to kau lui

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Milly said…

    erm....ermm..... luckily u r not im not ur step....ekkke..hahha

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger andycjw said…

    'step'-relationship is the best tactic ever, it's 'forward can attack, back up can defense', 进可攻,退可守, understand? but only kiddies play like that la, haha

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Pamela said…


    relationship tip 101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships.

    Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

    Go on a Date : Especially for married couples, but even for some dating couples, start dating. relationship tip

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home