Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Thursday, August 25, 2005

To Put Or Not To Put? (1)

Kena tiu-ed by my sister liao.
She scolded me for not letting know my identity to the other bloggers wor.
Yes, I admit. I was away few days ago. Therefore, I should give an explanation for this.
I went to the Penang Blogger Meeting.
Penny asked me, how come not many people know I attended the meeting. The main problem is, I don't want my identity to be revealed. I still remember my name was appeared once at Jeff Ooi's blog, and I was cheering like mad. He was praising me. And when my father saw my name, he scolded me here and there, signifying me, "Don't ever show off yourself." I know I can't show off myself. Most of my failures are mainly caused by my pride. I was too proud to be myself.
A blogger sent me a mail: What for reveal ourselves? (I will publish it during the last day before I left) Gain attetion? Someone told me, what for put picture? We like the blog because of her content, not the look of the God of the blog. So, what is so big deal of putting a picture at there?
Actually I can't find any reason why I don't reveal my identity besides of my fugly face. Yes, I'm fugly. Bite me!!! When Peter Tan, KSTang and Ee Yean asked me, "Are you a blogger?", "Yes, I am", I answered. "What is your blog? Who are you?", I was tounge-tied. Alphonso Tan? Mango Tan? Kiasi? My real name? How should I answered? "Alphonso Tan", I answered. "Huh? Didn't hear before", they told me.
I was embarressed.
Alphonso Tan was onced famous before. But was closed down because my parents discovered it. Mango Tan was onced famous before. But was closed down because I want to leave a gap between bloggers and my schoolmates, who will tell me not to do this, not to do that, pray more often, praise the Lord ... bla bla bla ...
I enjoy the blogosphere very much. Especially mixing with friends around.
Back to the Penang Blogger Meeting.
Then there are bloggers around like Ong. He saw us sitting at the same table.
"Hi", he greeted.
"Hi", greeted back by everyone.
"Hi. I expect Reallybites to come, KSTang to come, and also Peter Tan to come. But I didn't expect this boy to come." Yes, I'm tiny. After speaking, Ong went to another table sitting together with Mistyeiz, Jeremy and Lucia Lai.
And then 5xMom brought her toddler. She joined the table with us too. And then came cmos and Witty. Ong arranged the table to L-shape. Everyone was taking their exams. Wah... the questions are really tough marn. How to kill insects? Use slippers, use palms......
Peter took a few shots from afar. But couldn't snap get my pic. Hehehe...
So, after that, we went into the Coffee Bean. 5xMom belanja-ed me a Latte (Thanks 5xMom very much), which everybody busy to snap the photo (look up).
to be continue...

12 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous PeNNyPupZ said…

    didi ah didi. why embarassed?! u think everyone know me when i go for gatherings ar? ppl DUNO leh didi.. it's nothing okay :)

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Lucia Lai said…

    "After speaking, Ong went to another table sitting together with Mistyeiz, Jeremy and dunno-who."

    the dunno-who is me lah. ayoh. so sad. nobody knows me. *sob* sad. me not famous despite face whoring everywhere including my blog. *cry*

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous reallybites said…

    eh u shld have said ur mr.kiasi when we asked you mer...i would have known who is mr.kiasi!!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jac38king said…

    How can u say 'dunno who'? At least say, " an anonymous lenglui"-lah. See now "lenglui" sob and sad, how??

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Pennypupz : At least you are more famous than me mar....

    lucia lai : Oh... soli soli. I terlupa you. I don't know mah. Your face on the net is prettier than your face in real life. How I know wor? *lucky escape*

    RB : Whoaa... Mr Kiasi really demn famous meh?

    jac38king : Erm... my eyes are blinded. :P

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Lucia Lai said…

    ah kiasi, now i know you don't read my blog (or not observant).

    right at the top left where this pic appears i had mentioned this pic was taken 4 years ago and PROFESIONALLY, after a MAKEOVER, thus i look pretty in the picture lah.

    but underneath that pic, i have another pic which shows my true self! taken this year by myself after i wake up - so that is my true self as you seen me that day.

    gosh this pic of me sure cause confusion (and make me explain this and that). i'm considering taking it down soon.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Papi said…

    aiyo these people ah, Alphonso Tan also don't know ah?!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://sscuuikl.com/aodv/qfaj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://isbnruqx.com/frgv/thsw.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://sscuuikl.com/aodv/qfaj.html | http://bucnqmnr.com/pbqz/lllc.html

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger cutepig said…

    In my people mind, the knight noah is very expensive, but now I want to say that in here you can buy the cheap knight noah, it is really, from now on, you can come here to buy knight noah, it only spend a little money then can buy much knight gold.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home