Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Driving Lesson Is Cool!!!

I attended the 2 hours driving license yesterday. OK, it was my first time, and as you know, always die engine. I farking hate to step the clutch pedal, and I waished that I could pluck the whole pedal out.

Today was alright. Not much die engine. I drove al the way, from Kajang to Batu Sembilan there. Drove up hill, drove down hill. All by myself. No die engine. I can't imagine it *victory dance*.

Reverse parking was alright. Did more than 10 times. Spent 2 hours just on driving. Didn't langgar tiang, except once. It's not my fault! But the teacher's fault!!! I had well-calculated the distance when to brake. But the teacher kept calling me to reverse, reverse, reverse. And then, out of nowhere, the Kancil downed 2 tiangs. What a moron. Others are pretty well parked. I think I'm a genius in parking, but I don't like driving.

On the way back, die engine twice. Never mind. It's normal for Kancil to die engine. The teacher ordered me to drive to the petrol kiosk and taught me how to pump petrol. Wow, my driving teacher is cool!!! I bet not many teacher will provide this teaching lesson.

Actually hor, I don't know why Malaysian drivers like that one. When I drove up hill and down hill, the line on the road is double and not broken-line. But those drivers still overtook me. Lorry also the same. Where can like that?

6 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Kenny Lee said…

    good luck for the test then!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous P said…

    I wouldn't be surprised in the future got driving test even for auto cars! Hehehehe ...

    Those 'stupid' drivers that over took you on a non broken double line are just plain dumb. Don't follow them as one they, they WILL regret for ignoring the rules of the road. Already uphill / downhill which is very hard to predict incoming traffic.

    Oh by the way, Good Luck from me too on your exam! :D

    And a Happy New Year!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger stev said…

    pumping petrol... interesting...

    anyways good luck ;)

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work » »

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... Amateur florida models tamiflu and alcohol

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.porsche-911-1.info Pilates accessories

     

Post a Comment

<< Home