Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Friday, December 09, 2005

Wutudo?

It is only a week after SPM. And I seem to be so bored. Stories after stories. Novels after novels. And blogs after blogs.

I realized how the housewives outside there feel. I understand their feeling.

There are curently 2 story-plots in my mind:

Digital Fortress by Dan Brown - I read it only when I'm online.
The Client by John Grisham - I read it only when I'm offline.

So, it is quite challenging and confusing.

But, when I'm tired of reading, wutudo?

6 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Jason said…

    Read Chronicles of Narnia... Got 7 books :P

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous viewtru said…

    Go for a swim!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Get married and have kids. Lots of them. LOL.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Milly said…

    wahah.... finally u have these days...

    now i start very bored liao..!! after bz of xmas thing...now free again...nth to do...

    that day i spend my whole day at kinokuniya to read books... very fun lar..

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Read Harry Potter. Or read classics online.

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, love it!
    » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home