Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I don't know why...

I don't know why they take my name as a girl's name and led me to the group 4 for Accounting Group. (Group 4 is the worst group among the Accounting Group)

I don't know why some girls at TARC wear short jeans to college and still sit behind the lecture hall. (FYI, the more behind the lecture hall, the higher the seats are. And the students who sit in front of them can to look at their ******* clearly by just twisting their heads behind. I don't do that, because I sit too in front already)

I don't know why statistics, which I master in, made me fall asleep.

I don't know why college's BM level is between PMR and UPSR.

I don't know why the noodle seller in TARC's Canteen 2 put "Dang Gui", "Ji Zi" and Sengkuang in the noodles.

I don't know why Chua's Catering at TARC Canteen 2 only gave me a small piece of fried chicken when I request for it.

I don't know why Chua's Catering at TARC Canteen 2 gave me a mud-stuffed lalas.

I don't know why the "yum yum park" at TARC is filled with couples to feed those mosquitoes.

I don't know why I can't log in to their e-learning system with my password.

I don't know how come Milly can see me.

I don't know how come got lecturemate reads my blog.

I don't know why no girls go after me. *get rotten eggs and throw at me*

5 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger pikey said…

    i wonder if my brother who is in tarc will be able to 'catch' u too

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Ian said…

    Hey, I thought You going to ask "I don't know why the world so fark up one"...

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Milly said…

    "I don't know why college's BM level is between PMR and UPSR"

    becos those who failed their BM, or cant get credict come to TARC lor... n tarc is basically a chinese based college lar!!

    "I don't know why the noodle seller in TARC's Canteen 2 put "Dang Gui", "Ji Zi" and Sengkuang in the noodles."

    cos u r buying the herbal soup noodle lar..!!

    "I don't know why Chua's Catering at TARC Canteen 2 only gave me a small piece of fried chicken when I request for it."

    becos u have to see which ppl give u lor...!! normally the ah pek won't give more 1...

    "I don't know why Chua's Catering at TARC Canteen 2 gave me a mud-stuffed lalas."

    becos u too stupid go and request lala lar!! aigh....

    "I don't know why the "yum yum park" at TARC is filled with couples to feed those mosquitoes."

    deopends on where u sit lor...!! some place no mosquito 1...must be clever to find place!@!!

    "I don't know why I can't log in to their e-learning system with my password"

    becos u must be key in wrongly lor..!! what u key in for the username?? and the password?? the username is uur registration no without the alphabet! n the password is ur IC no, if u nvr change ur password before lar!!

    "I don't know how come Milly can see me."

    i where got see u?? evrytime u r the 1 who sa i saw u!! sei...kena spy from u lar... where i go u also now!! like my life in dangerous ler!!

    "I don't know why some girls at TARC wear short jeans to college and still sit behind the lecture hall."

    u using DKB?? i think stil haven renovation right?? the DK which is after renovation, i dunthink student who sit infront can see lar...!! and, FYI, the highest u sit, u will not feel cold!! well, u noe in DK is very cold esp in the morning!!

    i think there is enough of ur Q why!! erm... s aredi start regret choosing TARC ler!!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger kiasi said…

    Pikeydude : Got fate, sure will meet.

    Ian : I'm going to say it on my tomorrow's post.

    Milly :

    "becos those who failed their BM, or cant get credict come to TARC lor... n tarc is basically a chinese based college lar!!"

    Wrong. Because the college just want to pass those international students who come to Malaysia.

    "cos u r buying the herbal soup noodle lar..!!"

    Nope. That's Yee Meen.

    "becos u have to see which ppl give u lor...!! normally the ah pek won't give more 1..."

    No wonder.

    "becos u too stupid go and request lala lar!! aigh.... "

    No wonder.

    "depends on where u sit lor...!! some place no mosquito 1...must be clever to find place!!!!"

    No wonder.

    "becos u must be key in wrongly lor..!! what u key in for the username?? and the password?? the username is uur registration no without the alphabet! n the password is ur IC no, if u nvr change ur password before lar!!"

    Tried all, failed all.

    "i where got see u?? evrytime u r the 1 who sa i saw u!! sei...kena spy from u lar... where i go u also now!! like my life in dangerous ler!!"

    I saw you waiting me in front of the male toilet:P:P:P

    "u using DKB?? i think stil haven renovation right?? the DK which is after renovation, i dunthink student who sit infront can see lar...!! and, FYI, the highest u sit, u will not feel cold!! well, u noe in DK is very cold esp in the morning!!"

    Then don't wear short jeans lah. DK B still haven't renovate.

    "i think there is enough of ur Q why!! erm... s aredi start regret choosing TARC ler!!"

    So all, I can still spy on you, I feel happy. Kihkihkih...

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home