Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Why No Bloggers Blog About KFC's Fish Burger One?

I watched the KFC advertisement few days ago. I knew they wanna came out their new Fish Burger idea. Hence, I went to KFC today.

The Fish Burger set (Fish burger, Carbonate Drink, and Potato Wedges) was sold at RM8.85 (if I'm not mistaken). I didn't order it as it was more expensive than my "2 chickens, coleslaw, whipped potato, and a bun" by 5 cents (not including tax). Thus, I decided to try it on other day, and see about the comments from dear bloggers.

However, I came back, and waited for the full day at PPS, hoping someone will blog about their 140mm Fish Burger. But it turns out to no one. Looks like I'll be going back to KFC tomorrow JUST to try out their Fish Burger.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Jee said…

    Maybe bcoz nobody knows about it?

    I saw the advertisement about something new in KFC, and saw the kolonel in fishing suit.. I was thinking something fishy as well.

    Sure will try it once, but not so soon I guess..

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Levin said…

    I just saw the TV ad a few hours ago while having dinner. I would've tried it if I knew about it earlier.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger pikey said…

    eh.... i din know abt the fish burger.. .hhhmm.... cos i dont watch tv often,lol... anyway, u try out and let us know how it is

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger CLF said…

    Huai Bin(SixthSeal) would probably blog it soon? He blogs alot bout fastfood.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous P said…

    Yeah didn't know about the fish burger too until today only.

    Can't wait for your food review then ... hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home