Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Edu Fair

At the Edu Fair...

Counter Girl #1 : "Come and have a look. We are offering X pax with just RM5 ... bla bla bla ... Rm25 talktime ... bla bla bla ... very good ... bla bla bla ... got free gifts to give out ... bla bla bla ... cover your studies fees."

Me : "OK, get me one."

Counter Girl #1 : "Hehe... you can't get here, but you have to go to the counter there to get one."

Me : *@#@#@#@#@#@* * go counter* "Miss, I want to get one X pax."

Counter Girl #2 : "Please fill up this form..." *pass form*

Me : "Aiyoh... must fill in the form one ah?"

Counter Girl #2 : "Yes, sir."

Me : "Then don't want lah."

I've filled thousands of forms, which I realy hate to. First, I wouldn't want my identity to be known by opther parties. Secondly, my signature sucks. Thirdly, my signature is always inconsistant (and I also don't know why). So next time, don't bring me any form.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home