Kiasi aka Kiasi-ism

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kennysia.com not at Google Search Engine?

I was searching blogs and blogs to read just now, and then in a sudden Kenny Sia came into my mind.

I googled for his blog at Google, as I'm too lazy to direct to his blog via my bloglink. But the result, nothing. I scroll up and down, next and next, still nothing. There's just other webpages which link to his site.

As a lazy bum again, I was too lazy to click to those webpages to direct to his blog. I search up and down, results after results.

Can anyone tell me what has gone wrong to our "Malaysia Blogger King"?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Kenny Sia said…

    I kena delisted because I've been a very bad boy. *sheepish grin*

    Should be back within 2 months though.

    Anyway, my hits weren't that affected. Gone down by 2000 only. *cries*

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    knee socks knee, high socks
    http://knee-socks.memebot.com/?id=2
    knee socks
    baby knee socks, white knee socks

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home